View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default Jan 19, 2022 at 04:01 PM

Dear reader, last night I had high fever too. I battled entire night, again. Had all my short towels and poured them all on cold alcohol with vinegar. And I had them on my feet. Again. So the fever eventually dropped around 4 am and I could get myself some rest. I took lots of fluids, especially from pomegranate (my kind mom bought it for me since I was unable to even get up from the bed most of the time). I took also double paracetamol (2x 500 mg) and started to sweat. And when sweating, that’s only great. So fever will drop even more.

I don’t know what this is, to be honest. I can’t predict anymore about this. Although, I know that this isn’t an ordinary flu. I still have pain in entire of my body and every muscle. The headache is there but better thank God. There is not much tension in my head, but it feels like I still have a bit “anesthesia” left. I’m having at the moment 99,5 F fever. It’s still there, idling. Because it will pop up once again over 100 F, even though I’ll do my best that it won’t happen.

I didn’t do much today either. I was in bed until 13 pm. Yes, just in bed. Made some food afterwards, some easy to eat. I barely ate anything these days. I thought I would get the results today from the Covid-test but I didn’t. Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. But it’s no wonder why it’s late. Over 30000 infected in Sweden, there are no room for anyone here in my towns hospital. It’s full everywhere. 30000 infected - per day - and it’s just increasing. If I’m positive and managed to get well this quick, then I have few things to explain for some doctors here. Especially considering that I also have bipolar and asthma. This is rare. And it might help many people in the future.

But without some advice and assistance from my mom (regarding that recipe mixing alcohol and vinegar to soak up the fever via the feet), I would probably had shivering and all that today as well. And so easy to do. Any clean alcohol will due, but it must be at least 40%. 10 oz alcohol and 10 oz vinegar. Blend it in a big bowl and just take a dry towel. And take that around your feet for 15 min. Do that three times at least. This work and worked on me since I was a child.

Now I hope I’ll have some sleep and that my fever will be neutralised. I can’t unfortunately work tomorrow or on Friday. So will just preparing myself to go with full steam next week on Monday. Wish me luck. Stay safe, everyone! And get all vaccines! I had lucky that my two doses saved me.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, BeyondtheRainbow

Thanks for this!
*Beth*