Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 19, 2022 at 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzulOscuro View Post
I wonder who had cared of people who work in the Health System since it all began. Ok, people clapped them and what else? Neither governments had truly care about it in the first place, according to the measures they timely took. I don’t want to mention the behaviour of the Health World Organisation.

Now, we are at a different point in the pandemia. It became in development countries pretty much as a flu. This is a fact.
Restrictions now are futile and I would even say they are insulting for people who like me had behaved as responsible citizens. And still we have been responsible citizens up to what common sense says to us. No more. For example, I’m not gonna go to a hospital because I get Covid while I don’t have hard symptoms but, what I’m not gonna take in is with stupid restrictions at this point in time.

We have already showed as “modern, developed” societies how we care about others ( especially how we care of elderly people-Ironic tone here). There’s a point when one says enough is enough.

I suppose I have a different point of you considering my brother is still working in the Covid ICU and taking care of people that are dying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

President of the no F's given society.