View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default Jan 20, 2022 at 05:04 PM

Hello dear reader and good evening from this infected Europe. I’m afraid I have bad news. I didn’t got any test back, but all those who have omicron have exact same “cold” or “flu” as me. Every little sign I described to them they matched with my “flu”. But, since Swedish labs are so heavy preoccupied with all testes (they even now are sending our tests to Germany because of this), my test too is late. Despite that I took it on Monday. So tomorrow I’ll go to another health centre and take antigen-test. I just need it on the paper that I too have it.

I have no fever anymore but the headache is still there. Also the tension. I could take a shower for the first time since Saturday last week. It was that bad. I was just in bed all the time, didn’t even go to the toilet to do number two-thing either.

I wasn’t done much today, just relaxing, drinking fluids with vitamins, lots of D-vitamin too. But worst thing - which was nausea, high fever and dizziness - are gone. My taste is a bit wired. I can taste food, but it’s much more sensitive. Especially something salted or with spices. My tastebuds are that sensitive - to the slightest. And I feel this weird flavour, besides from the food, that reminds me of xylitol toothpaste. Oh, right, I’m still coughing.

What I’m doing now? Not much. Reading news and the waves from omicron. Yesterday we had over 30000 infected per day, now I don’t know. I stopped counting. I can’t believe that there are people out there without any dose of vaccine at all. Risking their own lives and their nearest and dearest as well. And keeps questioning this, that it’s “harmful flu”. I’ll tell you: I was tops 104 F and burning, and I took TWO of Pfizer’s vaccine. Plus I have bipolar which just having that disease gives you an utter disadvantage compared to anyone who isn’t bipolar. And that we all here are in the risk group because of “just” that.

When I get fully recovered, I’ll take my third shot. And as that nurse said, this will also give me another wall of immunity. Not 100%, but better than I had with three dozes and didn’t had omicron in between. It’s just matter of time when entire Swedish population will have omicron - no matter how bad many of us protect ourselves. There is no need for panic. Test yourself often, take all three doses and stay with the restrictions. Follow the rules and everyone will be good.

Stay safe out there!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Last edited by Hexagon; Jan 20, 2022 at 05:48 PM..
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, BeyondtheRainbow

Thanks for this!
*Beth*