View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default Jan 21, 2022 at 05:20 PM

Dear reader, it has been 21 days into the new year. And so far, everything went in every possible opposite direction. Especially all these deaths from famous ones. Such as today, Meatloaf. I was never any “diehard fan” of his, but yet I know about few of his songs. Plus his cameo appearance in the song and the movie “The Pick of Destiny” from my beloved Tenacius D (JB and KG). I saw that movie more than once and I was laughing so hard with some scenes, while other were just enjoyable metal to admire - not to laugh. Even DIO had a role in that movie, just as Meatloaf (who played that super conservative-Christian dad of JB that tore all his metal-posters down in his room, while only one was left - DIO’s).

Yes, I’m a metal- and a hard rock-guy myself and I know many things about these legends. Sadly, one by one are leaving us. It isn’t fair. It’s upsetting.

How I’m doing? Much better. I’m still coughing a bit and I cough up mucus and all that crap. No fever. I was at another health centre to get myself tested by antigen test, but since it’s the only one health centre in entire town, I needed an appointment. Which was for Tuesday. I will not test myself there because my five days have passed by now and I can return to the work on Monday. Small tensions still in the head, other than that I’m just fine. I talked to several other people in health centre and it’s okay for me to return to my work. I won’t spread disease. I’m still waiting for my test from Monday to get, but that will take till Sunday. At least. The tests have overloaded all Swedish labs so other countries help us. It’s a mess. Before, I waited 72h tops. I’m thinking to buying tomorrow from my local drugstore some antigen tests even if I know that many of them aren’t reliable. But what shall I do?

I was also outside for the first time. Went 7,5 miles. It was bit chilly but I managed to go anyway. I needed that walk. Few people were outside, very, very few. I was watching the Netflix a bit, relaxed and enjoyed my Friday. Happy that I got through this virus and that I’m back.

Have a nice weekend, dear reader. And stay safe!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*

Thanks for this!
*Beth*