velcro003 has no updates.

15 yr Member
25 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 21, 2022 at 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricManatee View Post
@velcro003, let us know how the surgery went and how you feel! I think it's happening right now, so I'm sending you all the toothy good vibes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeTonight View Post
Also sending you good thoughts, Velcro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlumberKitty View Post
Good luck, Velcro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by susannahsays View Post
I hope velcro is ok. Probably drugged up and sleeping.

ETA - Posted in Dear T for anybody else wondering, so guess she made it through ok!
Thanks everyone! The procedure went about as okay as it can go. I was so scared, and they gave me laughing gas for like 2 minutes, and then the IV. Then the doctor was like "Sweet dreams," patted my arm, and I woke up what felt like 2 seconds later.

My friend had me stay at her house most of the day. The numbing is just starting to wear off, so we'll see how the pain goes tomorrow and Sunday. I am guessing those days will be the worst. You should see this ridiculous ice pack thing I've been wearing all day! haha.

I feel like the worst is yet to come, so I'm still pretty anxious. It was funny, because my surgeon called to check up on me (which I thought was nice), and then two minutes later, my T did!

I'll keep you guys updated.

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, ElectricManatee, LonesomeTonight, ScarletPimpernel, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
ElectricManatee, Quietmind 2, susannahsays