View Single Post
Hexagon

Hexagon has no updates.

2 yr Member
Default Jan 22, 2022 at 03:56 PM

Today I did a test on myself. I bought it on my local drugstore. I did exactly what it stood to do, followed every step. And I was negative. Thing is, this was an antigen-test and that wasn’t 100% reliable. Not as the antigen-test-machine that health some centres have - in my case one health centre.

I feel much better today, it’s still bit coughing but the headache is not that bad anymore. I think I’ll just go to work on Monday. I helped my dad with some stuff today too. He is happy every time I help him or do anything with him. No walks today, I took a big risk yesterday and I’m not walking anywhere until I’m 100% restored.

I thought that I’ll give you another healthy info about a juice, dear reader. That is if you want to make it. It’s easy-peasy. Just hang on!

You will need:

• One big cup/glass that can contain 16,9 oz

• Concentrated nature juice (such as blueberries, choke berries etc.)

• C-vitamin with zinc (bought from any drugstore)

• Honey

• A spoon

Put the concentrated juice FIRST to the 1/3 of the 16,9 oz (the size of your cup/glass). Put the honey. Fill it up with water. Lastly, put the C-vitamin-pill that can be melt (they exist with all different flavours). Blend it all till there is no “resistance” from the honey and till the C-vitamin pill is melted. Enjoy the drink!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
*Beth*