View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,765 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 22, 2022 at 05:38 PM

I was 168 excatly. I would have been happier with 167.8. Health experts are not really right when they say its just water weight and one cheat day is ok and the weight will come off if you just eat healthy the next day. For me a cheat day, which is usuaully more like a cheat night instead of a whole day, normally equals to a 4 pound weight gain and then it takes a few days to lose that 4 pounds before I have another cheat day. Which is why I am not really making any legit progress with my weight loss.

Today I've had about 1,320 calories. If I eat dinner. 100 calories less if I don't. I was kinda heavy on the sodium at 2,455 but overall it was not bad today. I had a pouch of tuna and a bag of steamed cauliflower dinner will be a piece of salmon if I feel like it. I had 4 cups of kinda healthy bagged popcorn which is not too bad of a snack. I had some ice cream and a Poptart too. But it was mostly healthy. I used distraction so I wouldnt think about my hunger.

I do agree that the weighing yourself everyday is bizzare advice even though I do it myself, but I learned some good things from Noom.