SummerTime12
Grand Member

Member Since Mar 2013
601 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 22, 2022 at 09:14 PM

Thanks for all the help and inquiries as to my well-being [emoji3531]

I did a 3 week trauma program back in October and then transitioned to a regular php. After that I started seeing a new therapist alongside this therapist. About 2 months ago, I stopped seeing the therapist from this thread. I didn’t feel like I was clicking well with the new therapist, but I wanted to give him a real shot, so I stayed for another month before quitting. For the last month I’ve had no therapy, but I’m trying yet another new therapist on Monday. I’m trying to be hopeful but it’s very difficult to open up with someone new. I’m not sure I’ll NEVER go back to my old therapist, but I’m trying to at least give myself a chance to do something different and possibly more healthy.

I’ve had a lot of changes in these past months also: lost my job, got a new job, and had serious relationship problems with my husband. I’m feeling really depressed about losing my job and I miss it so much. Also the trauma program surfaced some traumas and I’m more emotional than ever. I wanna do trauma work but that seems difficult with a new therapist who I don’t trust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SummerTime12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, precaryous, ScarletPimpernel, SlumberKitty, TeaVicar?

Thanks for this!
precaryous, sarahsweets, susannahsays