Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 23, 2022 at 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
Hey @HaveHope you did way better than I would’ve. First of all he took you off guard with a call and hammered you with rapid fire questions about your work there
Then he invalidated you and turned
It into “pick on hope time “ I would have talked too much as well but once
The criticism began this is how
I would have proceeded: “ as I mentioned in my letter thanks for all the opportunities to work on projects that helped my personal growth. But this conversation is not helpful. It sounds a lot like blame, shame and playing a game. We’ve talked enough about what was and I don’t need your input or permission to feel good about being hired for a better position because I have the skills they were looking for. I will be expecting a reference letter that is truthful and accurate and positive before my two weeks are up. If you can’t do that please tell me so I can pick somebody else who will honestly assess my qualities as a personal reference. Now if you don’t mind “F**k you f**k off and go f**k yourself “. But that’s me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@sarahsweets, lol... your post made me laugh. I SO wish I could say these things.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote