View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 25, 2022 at 07:10 AM

Now, someone who WON'T be able to get a good reference from my CEO is my co-worker who also is leaving by the end of this week. She went against the CEO's instructions when she gave her notice. His instructions were to not inform any clients or colleagues, which she went ahead and did, against his wishes because she felt it was the right thing to do to make it a seamless transition. He called her and berated her on the phone yesterday for a half an hour about how she is messing with his reputation as a business owner and how that could harm his company. She didn't seem to care. She told me that she has plenty of references, and basically, that my CEO (and his company) can go screw themselves. She is beyond fed up.

Now, I have not done anything against his wishes and I only told him that my department needs help, which he already knew. He wrote me yesterday telling me not to tell anyone I am leaving, and that they must come up with a plan first before telling anyone. So I will keep my mouth shut for as long as they want me to.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Molinit