View Single Post
Lostislost
Veteran Member

Member Since May 2020
890 hugs
given
Default Jan 27, 2022 at 04:41 AM

I've seen the same T for the last 6 years. I'm definitely a different person now to when I started, although this might've been the case anyway just given time. I had a baby 5 months ago, and since then my mental health is just awful. I used to be a healthy weight, I used to get out and see people and do things, go places. Or I used to smoke a lot of weed to help me cope with things, or act out, have sex with people etc.

Since having a baby I can do none of these things...my body is so much bigger now, I'm breastfeeding so don't smoke, my body doesn't work when I have sex, I'm in constant pain from labour still. All I have is food and that's obviously just making everything worse. I feel like therapy should have given me some different skills to cope over all this time? Am I wrong? I don't know what to do. My T says I seem to be coping well since having a baby, but that's because I have to..right? Like I can't do any of the stuff I used to do because I'm not allowed, not because I don't want to.
Lostislost is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, Favorite Jeans, LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty