View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default Feb 07, 2022 at 12:19 AM

Dear reader. Good morning. It’s Monday. I didn’t slept much this night. Woke up 5:40 am and got sleeping 5h earlier. I slept well on Friday and Saturday, but even if I took half Zopiclone (3,25 mg) that usually put me down, I couldn’t sleep more. I’m all awake and will soon go to have breakfast. I must be at work 7:15 am, every Monday (my boss demands 45 min extra work every week). I feel that metallic taste from the pill, and my left side of the head is as if it’s stunned.

Despite this I never miss my breakfast or my morning coffee. I have my routines and I follow them. My goal today is just to survive - mentally and physically - while doing my job. And it will be lot of pressure this week, since another principal will come for a visit to have a “second opinion”. Something my current boss is unable now to review and that is why she drags in this other principal. Also, she refuse to say the date and time when this principal will arrive, as if it was god damn School-inspection. Yes, dear reader, as you read it this far she is acting just like Vladimir Putin. Similar methods, but yet somewhat different.

Shame that she rules the school like that. And with ruler technique against those who are dissatisfied with her regime. But I must keep my calm little longer now. Even if my “judgement” will be close, there are always someone who can give that last, final help. I hope for the best.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*

Thanks for this!
*Beth*