View Single Post
confoozed

Member Since May 2008
Default May 24, 2008 at 01:35 PM

</font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
MissCharlotte said:
Confoozed,

It must be very difficult and distressing, to say the least, to have your children yanked out of your home the way they were. I would think that the best way to take care of yourself and your family would be for you and your husband to immediately enter couples counseling/marital therapy.

</font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
My daughter had told them in the car that my husband had touched her.

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post">

I hope you are taking your daughter's statements seriously. She must be protected.

Best of luck.

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post">

It has been a nightmare, like you had said. Unfortunately, my marriage problems have gone beyond therapy and franky, we can't afford it, even on a sliding scale. I have no interest in trying anymore with him after 4 years of reaching out. I know you would understand if you knew the dynamics of that part of our lives.

But yes- even though my daughter had always been known for lying, I have no choice but to take her accusation seriously- even if it was something she'd said a year ago and had later recanted the same allegation. As I said many times... I just want the truth and I'm desperately hoping that her intense therapy will bring that truth to light so that I can act on it.

I love; therefore, I am.
confoozed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote