View Single Post
WhatToDoWithMyLife
Newly Joined

Member Since Feb 2022
Default Feb 19, 2022 at 06:58 PM

Hi I’m losing my mind, control of life, and any hope there is. Here are my current background info:
* Raised 2 daughters ALL by myself
* I have home
* My 19 year old daughter & I lived alone
* 1.5 years ago my 26 year old daughter moved back home, along with her 3 year old
* My 26 yr old is a terrible mom, so I care for my grandson from 8:30 am - 10:30 at night.
-She sleeps until 2-4pm
-She works 20 hours a week
-She neglects her son
-She JUST got a face tattoo
-She got these long-*** fake nails so she can’t even strap the baby into the car seat when we go somewhere, because of the long nails
-I ask her for $0 & she doesn’t give me any money
-My reason for that: so that she can save money & get her own place
-There have been places in town that help single mothers, but she refused assistance because they won’t help her get an apartment in the GOOD/RICH side of town
-But because she works only 20 hours a week $10 an hour she just cannot afford anything on the GOOD side of town
-I ask her what her life goals are? Where she sees herself in 2 years? What kind of job may she like to strive for to make money to afford an apartment in the GOOD side of town?
She absolutely has NO answers at all
-She hates my mom so they don’t talk to each other

* 2.5 years ago my dad passed away & my 71 year old mom moved in with me
* Have 1 sister, just 11 months younger than me
* My mom is a terrible human being to live with, so my sister & I decided to have her every 2 months, because honest to God that’s all we can stand from her
*My only sibling, my sister, & mom got into a huge fight & they REFUSE TO SEE OR SPEAK WITH EACH OTHER
*NOW I don’t have a 2 month rotation with my mom, she resides here full time & to put it nicely I CANNOT ****EN STAND HER 1 MORE SECOND IN MY LIFE THAT SHE IS RUINING
-She never worked a day in her life & so she gives me $0 while I contribute 100% for everything
-She takes money from my purse & when I confront her she denies, denies, denies. But it’s her Bc she DID THE SAME THING TO MY DAD
-My sister doesn’t know because of the current nonexistent relationship between my mom & sister, which both SWEAR THEY WILL DIE HAPPILY without ever seeing each other, that when my mom stayed with her, my mom stole my sister’s husband’s credit cards & ID which I found in her room
- She harasses ALL company that I have to force her into her room & prohibits her from coming out until company leaves
- while my mom was with my sister, my sister would suspend any type of celebration or party & would tell my nieces/nephews not to bring anyone to visit until mom came back to me
* So with a 3 bedroom house & 4 adults at home, I know live & sleep on the big coach in the living room along with a tiny 3 drawer dresser where I keep all my clothes in

*Returning back to my 19 yr old daughter which it was just the 2 of us
- She HATES her 26 yr old sister & my mom
She hates the trouble I go through to help them & they treat me like ****
-So my 19 yr old stays in her room all the time, even eats there so she doesn’t have to see her sister & my mom
My 19 yr old said she won’t spend time with me eating with me or watching movies like we used to until I kick out my 26 yr old and my mom
-So when any of them 3 have to say anything to each other, THEY TELL ME TO TELL THEM this & that

*Me
-Lost my job so living off my retirement plan that I cashed out in full because I have aside from me 3 adults & 1 toddler & I 100% pay all the bills, food, clothing for my mom & 19 year old, car insurance because only I HAVE 1 CAR WE ALL USE, & gas.
- I’m a chauffeur because no one but me has a drivers license
-my mom & 26 yr old daughter refuse to drive
-So aside from being an all day babysitter for my grandson, I drive to drop off & pick up my 26 yr old daughter from her part time job
- I drive EVERYONE to their doctors appointment, my mom has an average of 2 appointments every week
- I know live out of my sofa & my tiny dresser, so donated 1/2 my wardrobe Bc there was no where to put it
- I clean my 26 yr old & moms room Bc they are filthy *** dirty pigs who if I don’t sweep & mom myself, no one will do it for a full year
-I found myself so sick & unable to eat some months back so an EDG found I had gastritis for 6 MONTHS from the stress. Which doctor said reduce your stress so you heal & this doesn’t happen again, but what the hell does that mean? Throwing to the streets my 26 yr old daughter, my 3 yr old grandson & my horrible human being 71 yr old mom
- I’m so depressed sometimes I find myself thinking how I can just run away & leave everything my whole life behind
- I’m on 3 antidepressant & 1 medication to control this horrible ANXIETY I had never experienced in my life
- I cry myself to sleep most nights
- I’m single but WOULDN’T DARE DATE. My mom tells me not to be “lose with men” be she won’t keep her mouth shut
- I find myself sitting down with my mind drifting, like my body is there at home sitting down but my mind leaves me. Then I realize like 2 hours have passed by
-I do believe this is cutting my life short, has brought about physical health & mental health issues, I am SO LONELY but right now wouldn’t even dare make a new friend much less start a relationship with a man.
- I 100% have come to the conclusion that I cannot continue with my life until after my mom dies- so my life, which I only get this one, has been on pause since she’s moved in
HELP! HELP! HELP
PLEAS
WhatToDoWithMyLife is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
RoxanneToto, Yaowen