View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
Default Feb 21, 2022 at 06:50 AM

I'm hanging in there! I am feeling grateful for my life, health, and situation. I am free! I also am compliant and am taking good medication. I am resting and remaining calm until my interview. No matter what happens, I'll be ok. I feel blessed that I have food to eat and a place to sleep. I am also thankful for the opportunities people are giving me. I don't have much but being free and taking care of myself are a bonus. The doctor told me to return sooner if I have problems. I also can take more medication if I'm too stressed out. So far, I'm ok. I love myself and my life that God gave me. So, no time to feel sorry for myself. I am taking it one day at a time. I do see a rainbow now after the storm. I choose to be ok and happy, not down and out. I hope, of course, things work out for me. I am nervous about my interview but will survive. No matter what happens I will continue persevering. Thinking about my past, I've come a long way since the days when I hated taking my medication. I am past this now. I need to focus on what I can do for myself and do my best with what I have.

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Buffy01, Discombobulated, Mountaindewed

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, Buffy01