View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,779 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 21, 2022 at 03:30 PM

No clue on my calories today. I had a bag of baked ruffles at midnight. Then a vegetable lasagna that had 450 calories. That was at 6:30AM. My therapist thinks me eating like that at breakfast is gross. Then I got a large blueberry iced tea with splenda and a small mint hot chocolate. The iced tea had 25 calories. The hot chocolate had 210. That was around 8:30 and ever since I've just been grazing on a vegetable tray and I had one 80 calorie cheese blintz and one 80 calorie bag of popcorn. I plan on having a 100 calorie piece of salmon for dinner. But basically I just grazed on healthy foods and I don't have a definte calorie number. I do know baked chips still are not good but they do have fewer calories and I just like the taste better.

I weighed 166 excatly today. So way better then the 174 at Christmas. Which really was legit and not ER fluids. I have been out of the 170's for a long time. I made it to 164 last week. But yeah still pretty much just maintaning. I know if I go back to work I'll drop weight like crazy since I can lose it just by eating less. So it is an incentive for me. I just have to work on my anxiety about going back.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Feb 21, 2022 at 03:54 PM..