View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
9,513 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 23, 2022 at 11:25 AM

She was late again. The girl came out and I tried not to look at her but yeah she was pretty young and was very nervous and my therapist had to tell her it was ok to go over to her mom because she was just frozen. Then my therapist asked if I was ready and I went in. I mentioned last week and my therapist said she was just looking around and asked if I felt anxious or whatever about the situation. I said I just like to be aware of my surrondings. But the girl definitely just seemed very nervous today. At the end of my session I asked my therapist what time it was and asked if we ended early because she took me in late. She was confused and then apogolized for never telling me the sessions were 45 minutes long. I thought they were an hour long. She told me thanks for bringing it up and that next week I'll be the first client again it was just a 2 week thing with this client

But yeah, I did get a little breif wave of jealously when she was interacting with her super anxious client and telling her it was ok to go to her mom.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty