View Single Post
Cocosurviving
Elder

Member Since Sep 2012
308 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 24, 2022 at 03:56 PM

I’m excited about my new paper planner inserts!

I had FedEx to print, cut and hole punch. They did an excellent job.

FedEx charged a lot less than Office Depo quoted me.

Also my experience of Staples and Office Depo is neither is well rounded as FedEx.

Staples and Office Depo made it seem like printing digital downloads was very “complicated” and needed a lot of editing. Lol

Staples and Office Depo only have the old school three hole punch. I would not classify them as a full service printing centers.

I use a Moterm Planner A5, 6 ring.

Undated paper planner inserts.

I like different inserts for specific things and to take notes at my medical appointments, Zoom meetings and personal growth workshops etc.

I had my digital paper planner inserts printed on 30 LB paper (legal size).

I did BuJo (bullet journaling) for a while but quickly learned that all the set ups (constantly using a ruler, weekly spreads, monthly)
was too much for my Fibromyalgia.

I’m more of a functional paper planner and a minimalist vs being heavily into anesthetics.

I like stickers. I like to use stickers to reduce writing and indicate a “thing.” A thing like laundry day, bill due, appointments, meetings/workshops, hair appointments and car maintenance etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1). Depression
2). PTSD
3). Anxiety
4). Hashimoto
5). Fibromyalgia
6). Asthma
7). Atopic dermatitis
8). Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria
9). Hereditary Angioedema (HAE-normal C-1)
10). Gluten sensitivity
11). EpiPen carrier
12). Food allergies, medication allergies and food intolerances. .
13). Alopecia Areata
Cocosurviving is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
downandlonely