View Single Post
Sohappy

Member Since Dec 2018
79 hugs
given
Default Feb 27, 2022 at 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy01 View Post
I’m sorry that you felt left out. Your friend sounds stubborn. I’m here if you ever want to talk. Is there away to find someone else to moved to?
Thanks Buffy. I wish you could move out of your family's place too. If you ever need to talk, I am here too.

I don't have any other friends. I did have a lady friend who wanted me to move into her place and pay her rent money but I had a falling out with her because she was rude to me but I know I didn't want to move into her place because she would likely have me drive her all the time and plus she has hoarding issues as well and has piles of books in her living room floor and other junk there. I finally dumped her because I find her emotionally cold person who judged me negatively saying she wasn't there to solve my problems. I was shocked because I never asked her to as I never assumed she could. I guess she hated me sharing my issues about the pandemic and loneliness. Anyway, it gave me reason to cut her off when she didn't like me and was only using me to drive her. I never cut people off. But she had it coming. She was always rude to me and being nice only when she needed my help.

I wish I had other friends but no.

People here suggested I put an ad for a roommate but that is too scary for me and it's a huge commitment to move in with a total stranger with my personal items. I heard too many horror stories and I am not usually lucky in meeting the right people.

And I know when people sign up for a place to rent, they usually have to sign a 1 yr contract.
Sohappy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Buffy01, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Buffy01, unaluna