View Single Post
Eejya

Member Since Oct 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Feb 27, 2022 at 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviza View Post
So I was in this boat that had too many people on it and the people were items of food like meat bread veggies. As the boat was sinking we were driving to a dock and got docked and unloaded saving the boat. The dock was full of stuff.

my other dream I was riding a chair lift with a little kid and got the kid to jump off. part two of same dream was a ski instructor. I was demonstrating how to stop on a hill.

Any ideas. Currently interviewing for a fulltime job. I work part time and am on disability. Will lose disability to go full time.

Hi @Aviza

I'm not sure I have any answers.
If this were my dream, these are some observations/questions:
  • I try and look at any dream on the basis that every thing or person represents me or a part/aspect of me
  • boats can be about the physical body, and boat trip about life journey.You say the boat had too many people, and these people are food items...is there anything resonating in terms of your body? or your life experience?
  • I was also struck by another dream where you mentioned jumping into water with an image of sinking or drowning. Here in this dream its the boat that's sinking.
  • Water can also mean life or spirituality
  • the second part, I'm not I understand all the details, but I would reflect on the key instructor demonstrating how to stop on a hill. How could these instructions be applied to your life or any situations you may be facing?
All the best.
Eejya is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Aviza