View Single Post
*Beth*
catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 28, 2022 at 06:21 PM

I was typing a post about how stressed I feel, hit something, and lost the dam post.

*breathe*

Stressed, off schedule with chores, blessings upon my kitties for keeping me from staying up all night/sleeping all day because I have to care for them during the day.

It's very warm. I believe our 2 weeks of winter was it. Now I have my fingers crossed for spring rain. xx

My windows are open, which gives a lovely breeze. The noise, however, is putting me on my last nerve. It sounds like someone is outside building an entire house. I don't know what. A whining saw all freaking day.

I've been taking the Zoloft in the morning instead of at night. I'm unsure of which time is better. I'm chronically tired and unusually out of touch with myself.

I will reinvent myself and recoup; I'm a Water Tiger and it's my year GRRRR

I have a feeling that Putin is in over his head. His massive and meager ego seems to have had him believe that the world adores him when clearly, it does not. I see that younger people in particular are telling him to go to hell. Good. This is not to minimize what the Ukrainian people and animals are going through. I cannot even imagine. That said, I definitely take most news sources lightly.

It's time for me to go and do something. I'm not sure what. I know. Throw crap out, I cannot stand accumulated, unused clothing. It's all going into a giant cloth basket I have, but that the kits used for their claws so it's seen its day. The unused clothes are going into it, and the whole deal into the dumpster bin.

There's my crabby update, haha.

I see that some of you are having a really rough time. You are in my loving thoughts.

Hugs from:
Anonymous 42424, BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, Nammu, Pinny, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123