View Single Post
Anonymous41462

Default Feb 28, 2022 at 07:59 PM

I'm stunned that those of you in the US can just decide to go IP. Here in Canada where we have a poorly managed public health care system SOMEONE ELSE has to drag you in against your will frothing at the mouth before they will take you. They wouldn't take me even when
Possible trigger:

Rotten day, but yesterday was so good, they can't all be winners. Got turned-off by the people in my ZOOM drop-in and quit halfway thru which i shouldn't be doing when i'm struggling against boredom.

But got my dog out to enjoy the warm Winter sun despite the chilly air. She's behaving normally today so i guess the concern about diabetes yesterday was just a scare, or something that comes and goes. She had a stomach upset a few days ago and didn't eat or drink for one whole day so she was probably rehydrating at last from that spell.

COVID restrictions are further loosened tomorrow and there's talk of the mask mandate being lifted earlier than the scheduled end of the month! The masks are a particular ordeal for me as i breathe heavy due to being fat and unfit and also have a chronically runny nose that runs in the family. My poor nephew's nose is running in his childhood school picture, preserved for all time. Ack!

But the COVID news: good things happening!

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous 42424, bizi, Nammu, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123, tentoedsloth

Thanks for this!
~Christina