View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,925 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 02, 2022 at 01:01 PM

Today was ok but I'm a bit bummed about it. I talked to her about going off my injection for 3 months and my concerns about it. Then I mentioned my transference T and how it had been a year since I last saw her and how I felt like I was ok now. I told her I got rid of the candy I ate that reminded me of her and I was eating alot of peanut M&Ms. Which was just a random statement. Peanut M&Ms don't remind me of anything. My therapist said "thats good." Then I completly absentmindlessly said "whats your favorite candy?" And she basically snapped at me and said "you don't need to know that sir." I tried defending myself by saying I honestly didnt mean anything by it I was just trying to make conversation. And she was all like "dont sit here and tell me your just working on your social skills." Finally after stressing to her some more I legit meant nothing by my question I think she believed me. I did ask her if she was worried I was going to buy the same candy she liked and she said "yeah." Then she had to talk to me about boundaries and stuff.

I get how my question sounded once I said it. But I did not mean anything by it. But her getting testy with me kinda sucked. After that the session went alright.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty