View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default Mar 02, 2022 at 01:50 PM

Dear reader. My life is kind of a rollercoaster at the moment. I had a great break last week, but now I’m at it again. I love my students, even if many of them are highly energetic and takes a lot of your energy. Sometimes even drain it so after a working day, you won’t have any energy left for yourself at all. Energy so you could for example use to go to gym. On top of that: this class I recently got last year had new educator each and every TERM - not every year. Every term.

Paralleled with my personal problems at work (not with students, far from it, but some of my colleagues) I so follow entire situation in Ukraine as everyone else. And I know exactly how that war is since I experienced it myself. In Balkans. When then UN Secretary and the then European Economic Community (in 1993 EU) made something called “weapon embargo.” That means that the liberation army - in this case Army of Republic Bosnia and Herzegovina - had NOTHING. While enemy forces from Radovan Karadžić and Slobodan Milošević had everything. Can you imagine, the former Yugoslav People’s Army, who was at it’s peak second biggest “communist” army in the world with only USSR as the biggest? You have no idea what kind of weapons they had. And almost everything fell in Slobodan Milošević’s and Radovan Karadžić’s hands. While the Bosnian liberation army had an weapon embargo. People got literally slaughtered there. And I will pass all details, but in my book from the past, there are lot of bad chapters so to say - filled nothing but darkness. I used to live in total darkness too, when the Serbs in VRS (Army of Repulic Srpska) cut all lights in every house and apparent. When entire neighbourhood was in total darkness. All I had as a boy was an little candle.

To make all this story short: I was witness to things as a child of 8 year old that you probably not even seen in your own nightmares. And that there are parts there that I still cannot visit and I won’t visit - since I remember it all. It wouldn’t surprised me at all if this bipolar was in matter of fact heavy PTSD but hey - now it is as it is: “bipolar unspecified”.

I know some here have many questions about all this, but since my thread’s purpose was to give support, I won’t answer about those questions who are about me. And yes: I still have to process all this, as soon as I see any kind of war or conflict. Even a glimpse of it. Things that not even Zopiclone Pilum can erase. It’s permanent and it will be that till the day I die. Then, everything I ever remembered will flash through my head and I will be gone.

How you can process this stupid war that was started by a stupid man in Kremlin? By support some money, micro-funds or whatever to the victims in Ukraine. $10 or €10, via Red Cross and other help organisations. And try not to forget about those people in Afghanistan or in DR Congo too. Or in Syria. I read that the “US Doomsday Plane” was spotted near Nebraska this week. That plane, who can resist an nuclear attack. Have that in mind too and let’s all hope that Vladimir Putin will not start something both he and all innocent Russian people will regret. And the rest of us too.

So compared to all of this, dear reader, my problems are nothing considering what kind of problems that exist at the moment I send this text here. But problems are meant to be solved in one way or another - wisely. Don’t lose the faith and trust. Keep calm and keep cautious. And never give up.

Skickat frĺn min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, BeyondtheRainbow, MuddyBoots

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, BeyondtheRainbow, MuddyBoots