View Single Post
LiteraryLark
Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Mar 03, 2022 at 01:26 PM

I am on a four day weekend, and it started out very romantic and erotic.

I've read many articles, and if I can explain it well...they've talked about loving yourself and even dating yourself as a single person by treating yourself to something romantic. It boosts self-confidence, makes you feel sexy and happy to be who you are and capable of being independent and confident even without being in a relationship.

So, every so often I take myself on dates and do very romantic things for myself, and it does release a lot of built up stress and makes me feel terrific about my body.

Last night, I went to a sex shop in town (I can't believe we have one here!) and I bought a beautiful black lace garter belt and a matching halter dress, then bought a bottle of champagne and watched Rocky Horror while strutting around the house in lingerie and eating decadent chocolate. I looked stunning and in the pictures I took of myself, you can see I lost so much weight...that was another reason why I bought the lingerie--as a treat to losing 45 lbs.

So I woke up this morning a few minutes ago, and I thought, why not make the whole weekend a romantic weekend? I'm not sure what that all entails, but I want to feel so relaxed and sexy this weekend.
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
mote.of.soul, Nammu, Pinny, Procrastonator, Tart Cherry Jam, Travelinglady, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Pinny, Procrastonator, Tart Cherry Jam, WovenGalaxy