View Single Post
LiteraryLark
Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 06, 2022 at 01:21 AM

This has been a fun, relaxing, romantic, and action packed weekend, and I still have one more day! I have four days off this week. Today I went on a four and a half hour walk with my wagon. I bought a bunch of movies at the video store including two movies for Dad for Father's Day, and at Rite Aid I found another movie with Meryl Streep--Mom's favorite actress--for an upcoming girl's night. The only plan was to pick up my meds at Rite Aid and go to the Dollar Store, but it ended up being a big 4 1/2 hour adventure. Boy was I exhausted by the end of it!

When I got back, I donated an instrument to Goodwill when the only person in town who could buy an instrument said I'd be better off selling it online--not my thing, and it really doesn't mean enough to me to make the effort for a bit of a profit--so I just got rid of it by donating it to Goodwill. Then I went to BiMart and bought a fancy, heavy duty flashlight for my Dad for Father's Day...he complimented me on the flashlight I have and seemed really in love with it, so I got the exact same one for him that I have. I know he'll be so pleased with it--I absolutely love mine, and he's obsessed with flashlights, batteries, backpacks, survival gear...he'll be most pleased with his new flashlight! It's a Luxpro tactical flashlight. It is super duper bright and can shine from a very long distance. It's heavy, too, so also good for protection.

I know, it's way early for Mother's Day and Father's Day--but the inspiration is now and the money might not be there by then...And now I don't have to worry about what to buy!

So now for the past few hours I've been absentmindedly vegging and floating around the house--dancing to music, smoking, playing on the computer while listening to music, smoking, sorted out my movie collection, smoking, back to playing on the computer while listening to Tom Petty...vegging out. And now I can, and do it fully and uninterrupted and not obligated to do any particular task or in any order...just floating around daydreaming and doing what I want the way I want to...then smoke, hahahaha. Shhhhhh I haven't had hardly any cigarettes, and I haven't just "done nothing" my whole weekend, I deserve sometime to be a noodle.
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna