Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 06, 2022 at 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANDC View Post
@sarahsweets I went to the Apple Store and this is the one that works in Iphone Healthy Minds Program on the App Store

Yes sorry University of Wisconsin is not mentioned.

The Google Play store has the app here Healthy Minds Program on the App Store

Hope this helps. I am on my third or fourth month and I look forward to my morning "visits" with the app.

Ive got to try something. Currently im trying to work on my insomnia. My sleep doctor said thqt i “barely” have sleep apnea. He still is making me try the cpap machine. I’m on my third mask. The first two were nose ones and it just pressed against my sinuses. I had to pay out pf pocket for a full face one-80$ but that’s still cheaper than what my insurance or other medical supply stores would charge and they had one to try on ( over a mask). Anyway I fought with my insurance to keep the machine and not be charged for it due to “noncompliance “.he had my take a cbt course which i felt was a waste of my time. But i just bought a workbook off of Amazon and. Sleep journal. If someone has insomnia they aren’t supposed to lay in bed thinking. Beds are for sleep and sex he says. So if I’m having an insomnia bout am I supposed to walk around with this machine so i don’t get in trouble?? Sorry to hijack. Anyhow i have to try other times things so you are kind to share the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote