Thread: Help
View Single Post
darkfeary

Member Since Jul 2019
10 hugs
given
Default Mar 06, 2022 at 09:08 AM

I feel constant impending doom and hopelessness. I am terrified of aging and dying obsessively and constantly. I am 48. I tried everything but nothing helps.

I am constantly worried about my health. I am paralyzed in fear. I cannot function. I am afraid that I will die soon. I have severe health anxiety.

I need to heal for my kids! They need me!!!! Psychiatric medications makes me worse. I cannot find ANYTHING to help me.

I am scared of everything. I have no life whatsoever. I have nothing to do all day. I lost my driver’s license, cannot find a job, have no friends or partner. My kids are 17 & 13 and are independent and busy with their own lives and I hardly see them. I am useless to them. I share half custody with my ex-husband. I have so much trauma from domestic violence and abuse by my ex-husband and recent ex-boyfriend. I have no schedule or routine or safety or certainty or comfort or hope.

I am constantly bracing for death every second. Please help me!! I have no idea what to do.

It is absolutely impossible to get over this fear of aging and dying. I feel like I have no purpose or meaning to my life.

PLEASE HELP ME. I cannot continue this way. I have so many issues. I have no idea what to do. Please help me!!!!!
darkfeary is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ArmorPlate108, bad4yourKarma, Bill3, Breaking Dawn, FloatThruThis, MaverickLovesYou, Yours_Truly

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, Skeezyks