View Single Post
Photonate

Member Since Apr 2019
111 hugs
given
Default Mar 07, 2022 at 04:11 PM

Hello. For a few days now since Friday (I'm getting and feel considerably better now, just still not 100%) I've been feeling very bad physically, my stomach has been very sick, bloated, tight and crampy, with pretty much 100% liquid stool, I felt nauseous and vomited a few times, and I've also had bad headaches every day along with it.

The reason my girlfriend and I have concluded is because Friday I may have drank too many probiotics (these are what I drank Yakult & Yakult Light Product Information | Yakult & Yakult Light | Probiotic Drink), and along with this we figured it might not have helped that I also ate a 20 piece chicken nuggets from McDonald's, very fast and that was also pretty much all I ate that day.

So now that I've described the symptoms and likely cause, I just wanted to know if anybody has any information and tips on how I can get back to 100% normal and better. At this point it's mainly just the diarrhea and upset stomach - I also have a slight headache again but I get them fairly often more due to a back injury and neck problems I have so.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Yaowen