catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 07, 2022 at 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeezyks View Post
Hi pirilin: Nice to hear from you. Thanks for the update. I take Clonazepam both for my anxiety issues as well as my tinnitus. I was on 1.5 mg. per day. However I recently upped it to 2 mg. per day. So I was interested in reading about your experiences going off of it. You mentioned you're 72. I'm 73. And, barring something unforeseen, I expect to be on Clonazepam for whatever's left of my (useless) life.

Like you, I used to be here every day. But, for a variety of reasons, I mostly just stop back now-and-again to see what's new. Once in a while I see a post I want to reply to. (Like yours.) Sometimes I don't. I don't post about myself anymore. It's all long since over-&-done with. Now I'm just awaiting the arrival of old rosin-the-bow. Hopefully, once he arrives, he & I'll be able to share a drink. I haven't had one since I went back on psych med's 2 or 3 years back. Dang... my old memory just isn't what it used to be... oh well. Best wishes...

Goodness, Skyzeeks, you're only 73. I don't consider that terribly aged. At any rate, it always good to see you around here. You also bring wonderful personality to this forum.

*Beth* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, Fuzzybear, pirilin, Skeezyks

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks