View Single Post
InkyTinks

Member Since Aug 2021
32 hugs
given
Default Mar 14, 2022 at 03:35 AM

I'm annoyed that I can't get the cute cottag eon animal crossing new horizons until after I've added an upstairs as I just wanted a small cute little cottageby the sea like the other villagers houses but with one extra room for bedroom and a bathroom.

Also even if you have 2 players on same switch they can't share a house and have a bedroom each you have to put them in the same bedroom. it's so restrictive I'm getting paranoid about being controlled through the game.

Went back on BOTW where I can avoid all tasks and just run round at night.

I wish there was another game open world where don't have don't have to do main quests and can just do what you want with no expectations.

I really like the photo-realistic ones but they are often violent or only on PS or Xbox, there seems to be no choice.... eg hunting games why can't they have a setting where you just track animals down to take photo's cos you're a wildlife camera-person? ..and can have a dog of your choosing to help you track them down?

or there's no character creation, first person mode only (which I find very confusing visually).

There's one out with a Labrador that look similar to my old dog which is so realistic but I think its a violent shooting game where other characters will attack and kill you even if you can choose not to ever hold a gun?

Also think its not available on switch. Can't remember the name now but if I knew it had a setting to turn off violence and just be able to create character (or at least have a female one) and run round freely with my dog I'd splash out on a PS4 or 5!

It just seems all the violent games have the most photo-realistic scenery with the most realistic dogs too (like D-Dog in Metal Gear Solid 5) and the more pacifist games are all 'cartoony'.

I don't suppose any one knows of a game where you can create and name your own character and have a dog companion you can create and name too? (that doesn't involve any combat)
InkyTinks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird, downandlonely

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird