View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
9,476 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 23, 2022 at 11:08 AM

I was supposed to have an in person session this morning. I left 20 minutes early to get a piece of breakfast pizza and a soda from the gas station. While I was there my T called my mom and asked if I could switch my appointment to virtual. I was kinda weirded out because I was wondering if she knew where I lived or something like that. Like how did she know what time I left and could make it home in time to set everything up. Anyways I guess she was feeling pretty sick. So I hurried home from the gas station and had like 3 minutes to spare. She didnt send the link for 15 minutes. Then I was in the waiting room for 5 minutes. She apolgoized and said she could still do 45 minutes if I had the time and I said yeah.

So we just talked about the lab work and the giving blood tommorow. We talked about my anxiety about current events and she told me the whole worry about what you can thing and this time I did tell her that it sounded dismissive. And she did agree that it sounded dismissive but it is a helpful thing to do. We talked a lot today about healthy eating and how I've been eating better and losing weight. She wants me to eat more fruits and vegetables but she said my protein is good. At one point I said I was worried about my mom dying despite her being in better health then I was and I said I felt like my mom could survive without me but I couldnt survive without her and my T asked if I was having S thoughts. I said no I was reffering to my lab work results. Why do their minds always go there?

Anyways besides the whole weird sudden switching to virtual, which I get happens in the covid age, things went fine. I've said this before but I feel like virtual is more productive for me. Not that I prefer it to in person but every once in awhile is helpful.

Hugs from:
Echos Myron redux, LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty