Thread: Heavy periods
View Single Post
Brego
Veteran Member

Member Since Sep 2020
55 hugs
given
Default Mar 24, 2022 at 12:02 AM

I started my period when I was about 11. I had, normally, kind of heavy periods, I could go on Maxi Pads from Kroger. During school I would change them maybe once a day when that time of the month came around. I would soak them dry. During the night, I started using an Always size 4 or 5 because I soaked through the maxi pads. It would come spilling out the front onto my pajamas. When I did the whole 'no cheese' thang because the doctor told me to for my heart health, I had the biggest luck because the period was just like shreds and that was it. I have not been totally doing this. I am on a diet and it seems to help. A simple diet. I just only had to use Flex Foam during the day. And to continue this was just because of no cheese. Later on I decided to really binge eat on cheese slices and this lasted years. But I want to help myself again to the entire thing about a lite period.

Anyway, that is the only thing that I found out about having a lesser flow!

Good day to you!

234 mg Invega Sustenna injection, 2 mg Risperidone prn, 1 mg Benztropine, 1500 mg Lithium, 200 mg Seroquel prn, 20 mg Belsomra prn, 2 mg Lorazepam prn
Brego is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Miss Laura