Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2015
211 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 24, 2022 at 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzulOscuro View Post
Btw, I received as a booster shot Moderna. Do you know if this vaccine messes up with women menstruation. Because I had noticed problems with it and if I remember well, one of the vaccines cause these kinds of problems but I don’t remember which one?
I heard it can happen with any vaccine - so many things can influence our hormones! I haven't noticed any effect but I still need to get my Moderna booster. Can someone just drag me to the vaccination centre next week?

Quote:
Do the rapid tests even work? My husband got sick last week, tested negative twice. I'm sick now with slightly different symptoms and swear this is Covid but tested negative also. I had plans to meet up with four different people this week and am glad those plans fell through for various reasons so I am not exposing anyone to whatever this is.
They're a lot less sensitive and apparently especially with omnicron there is only a short window in which you would test positive. I don't know about other place but the news mentioned we had a flu wave going around here as well, so it might not be corona.

Even if it's not corona, I guess it's not a bad thing if we are more careful about spreading viruses to others. Thinking back to all the times people sat coughing and sneezing in the office or on public transport - it seems so icky now! But then we didn't have the option to work from home, it was either call in sick for "just" a cold or go to work and infect everyone around you. Probably the one good thing to come out of this is more companies offering remote working.

Hugs from:
Discombobulated

Thanks for this!
AzulOscuro