View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 25, 2022 at 03:43 PM

I had some crazy dreams where I was manic. I tried to get out of bed by 8am but got up at 8:40am and made it to work by 8:50am.

It was a drag at work. I really didn't feel like moving or talking (I think because of the Indica yesterday).

When I got home, I did all the chores etc really fast and started to feel better. I'm not smoking any weed or drinking alcohol today. No phenibut either (Day 6 without).

I'm only eating 1-2 times a day and I'm still gaining weight. The olanzepine is creeping up on me. I guess it just severely decreases my metabolism. I tried to only take 5mg but almost had a dissociative panic attack. It's so ****ed. Apparently "10mg of olanzepine is equal to eating an extra 1500 calories per day".

I plan to get into crypto a bit today + reading.

I only take 1x 15mg Dexedrine in the afternoon after taking 60mg of Vyvanse in the morning. I wonder if my psychiatrist would let me take 2x 15mg Dexedrine in the morning and 2x in the afternoon - I think it would be much better that way.

He'll probably want to increase the Wellbutrin to 300mg and then I'll try and quit nicotine gum.
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird, Sometimes psychotic