Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since May 2013
22.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 25, 2022 at 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
I had some crazy dreams where I was manic. I tried to get out of bed by 8am but got up at 8:40am and made it to work by 8:50am.

It was a drag at work. I really didn't feel like moving or talking (I think because of the Indica yesterday).

When I got home, I did all the chores etc really fast and started to feel better. I'm not smoking any weed or drinking alcohol today. No phenibut either (Day 6 without).

I'm only eating 1-2 times a day and I'm still gaining weight. The olanzepine is creeping up on me. I guess it just severely decreases my metabolism. I tried to only take 5mg but almost had a dissociative panic attack. It's so ****ed. Apparently "10mg of olanzepine is equal to eating an extra 1500 calories per day".

I plan to get into crypto a bit today + reading.

I only take 1x 15mg Dexedrine in the afternoon after taking 60mg of Vyvanse in the morning. I wonder if my psychiatrist would let me take 2x 15mg Dexedrine in the morning and 2x in the afternoon - I think it would be much better that way.

He'll probably want to increase the Wellbutrin to 300mg and then I'll try and quit nicotine gum.
I swear the APs are a nightmare for weight gain….

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird, Desoxyn