View Single Post
Fuzzybear
Wisest Elder Ever

Member Since Nov 2002
81.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 26, 2022 at 10:17 AM

Congratulations on a year drug/alchohol free. That's huge!

I love chinese food

Grrr at the very long period, that sucks!

One of my medical things is super sensitive nipples to the point of a GP saying she has never seen anything like that before (it's caused me a lot of difficulties, I can't wear bras, sex is painful and other stuff..) She referred me to a breast clinic. Fortunately after talking to Papa bear I realised what it probably was (the referral wasn't necessary) Sorry if tmi, that is one of the few medical things I don't find too triggering and grrr to even write about. I managed to avoid a scary appointment that wasn't even necessary.

Papa bear and I had a celebration meal a few days ago to celebrate the result of a medical stuff thing. The liquid refreshment was reduced (supermarket sale) but still expensive. The result was a week ago (good result) and I think my anxiety is maybe a bit better (after a whole week).

Sending hugs back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien View Post
I sent my giant packet for medicaid in the mail today. No way could I have fit all the paperwork in the tiny little envelope they gave me. I have a phone interview next week for SSI. I know I was freaking out about it but now I realize what I have control over and what I don't and I'm working on doing what I need to do in terms of what I can control and not worrying about what I can't. It's manageable.

I had chinese last night to celebrate my year drug/alcohol free. Soo expensive ($60 for me, my dad and both our SOs) but soo good.

I have a gynecology appointment monday. My period's lasted 26 days so far. I just switched from the arm implant to an IUD and this is my first period in 4 years so I'm assuming that's why. I could deal without the cramps though

Sending hugs all around. Stay gold my peeps

Hugs from:
*Beth*, MuddyBoots, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
MuddyBoots