View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
9,518 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 26, 2022 at 03:08 PM

My mom isnt answering texts which is weird but she didnt answer a call and I'm not overly worried but that was an hour ago. I think I'll just have a protein shake for dinner. I'm not sure why I have felt like drinking my calories today.

And I just made a fool out of myself. I called my mom again and no answer. So then I did get worried and texted my sister. And she said they were fine and just finishing up lunch. I'm glad my mom is ok. I hope I wasn't too annoying but my aunt had a massive heart attack and died at a resturant in 2005 and that was what was running through my head. But its good though for my mom to spend some time with people other then me and my brother.

Ok. Maybe I did overly panic. I've had a lot of soda with caffeine and not much food today. But yesterday I said we needed someone big to die to distract us from the war and my mom said be careful what you wish for and I was wondering if I had done something super dumb. But I meant a celebrity not my mom.

My mom made it home and she stopped at Best Buy to pickup a new pair of $20 Apple plug in headphones (which I paid for). My old pair were just about dead I was just barely getting music out of one side and it was going in and out. She also picked up a small piece of wood because stand up mirrors are expensive but my $7 stick on mirror doesn't stick on my door so we got the $20 stand yesterday and put the piece of flat wood underneath it so it would be stable on the hardwood floor and we got the mirror on the stand and I now have a DIY stand up mirror. I keep thinking of that SNL skit The Califonians since thats what my mirror looks like.

Now all is well. Probably more because my meds are kicking in.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Mar 26, 2022 at 04:53 PM..

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous41462, Sunflower123