View Single Post
nonightowl
Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,806 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 27, 2022 at 11:44 AM

I don’t like hot sauce, it gives me heartburn. That article said to use that. Water doesn’t curb my appetite.

In my 20’s and 30’s I ate like a lumberjack and gained nothing. Exercised little too, lol. Our metabolism slows as we age.[emoji22] I used to get berated for being a slow eater.

In 2020 and 2021 I gained a lot of weight and of course it went to my gut and hips, not in my forearms or ankles where I need the weight. I was depressed and isolated so sat in front of the tv and ate. And always comfort food since food was all I had.

It’s a hard area to lose weight in. My favorite clothes don’t fit now so it’s an incentive to try to lose something. At least my chocolate cravings are decreasing cause I ate so much when the Ukrainian crisis started.

And it gave me heartburn, so forced to stop awhile. It’s highly acidic which I didn’t know.

Sigh…we know all that stuff already yet sticking to it is hard. They repeat the same thing all the time. Little things can make a difference, like watching my portions.[emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
pachyderm, Travelinglady, Yours_Truly