View Single Post
Brego
Veteran Member

Member Since Sep 2020
55 hugs
given
Default Mar 28, 2022 at 09:49 PM

In this past hour or so, I have experienced a realistic view of contentment and being at ease. It's amazing what the medication changes and additions/subtractions can do. The injection of Invega was only four days ago. My blessings are growing day by day, and to add to it I am going put the effort into well-being I need just to cope with my chaos. I will put blood, sweat, and tears into living the way I am meant to and even more. I can and will add up what it takes to become the woman I was born to be with more zeal, poetry, and clarity than ever before. This is going to become the promise I make, not saving my virginity for my future husband on our wedding night before I ever met him. There is more to contemplate about and perfecting the way that I wish to state this is huge to me. Thank God I got LibreOffice. Thank God I downloaded Evernote. I won't have to break my wrists writing this down over and over until it is finished like a paper what I want to have perfect talking points about.

234 mg Invega Sustenna injection, 2 mg Risperidone prn, 1 mg Benztropine, 1500 mg Lithium, 200 mg Seroquel prn, 20 mg Belsomra prn, 2 mg Lorazepam prn
Brego is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, MuddyBoots

Thanks for this!
WastingAsparagus