View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 29, 2022 at 02:36 AM

Hi measly steppers, I'm back after a few days of dashing about. 'Cept today—spent 3 hours at a Korean spa (separate gender areas with showers, mild pool, whirl pool, cold pool, dry sauna and steam sauna. Upstairs, 4 warmed rooms and 1 chilled room plus chairs and pads for resting). Ah.

Brego, thanks for the correction. Though 160 oz is about 20 cups a day. Plenty of liquids.

D, delighted you got much done. Actually, days with little planned are a bit of a trap. Be wary.

Fuzzybear, WOOP is actually an app. I learned about it from the Coursera Happiness Course led by Prof. Santos at Yale University. When she first offered it she got the largest enrollment for any class in Yale's history! "The Science of Well-Being, the explosively popular online course from Coursera, is adapted Santos' 2018 Psychology and the Good Life ‚ which became Yale's most popular on-campus class in its 319-year history, eventually requiring the university to pull fellows from other schools to staff it." Source
Am I happier for taking the course? I guess. Happy I finished it. The best parts were her interviews with people in the field. One was with the developer of WOOP.

Oh good, looped back to WOOP, I'm out.

Revu2

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote