View Single Post
rechu
Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
1,040 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 29, 2022 at 12:24 PM

I have noticed something interesting. Since the start of the new government, the number of daily tests has gone way down. In the last daily report, only about 35,000 tests were done. Under the old government, it tended to fluctuate from 60,000 to 90,000, with more during the week and fewer during the weekends. I wonder what is up there?

There also are complaints about a lack of vaccines in some cities. That doesn't seem to be a problem where I live. My husband went to get a second Pfizer dose because his first two doses were Sinovac and he does not feel protected. He had to wait for more people to show up before they opened the vial.

One small town in Patagonia decided to eliminate the mask requirement. They have a high vaccination rate and low case numbers. The federal government is all up in arms, saying that they can't do this because Covid policy is made at the federal level. In the end, it sounds like the town can just refuse to enforce the mandate. It's generally the municipal security workers that are supposed to do that.

Hugs from:
hvert

Thanks for this!
AzulOscuro, Discombobulated