View Single Post
Fuzzybear
Wisest Elder Ever

Member Since Nov 2002
81.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 29, 2022 at 04:27 PM

I'm sorry you're not feeling much better (( hugs )) Thanks for sharing. Are the activity sheets helpful? Or the mood calender?

I think the mood calendar sounds like a good idea as a way to get feelings out.

I'm not sure it would help me much though... unless at least I had someone to share it with who wanted to know (a pdoc who listened might work I suppose).... Maybe it could though, I'd rather share it with me than with someone who didn't get me...

I can imagine that Miguel graduating in a couple of weeks must be stressful (and must suck). I'm hoping that things get better for you soon! Keep sharing, I enjoy your posts (and I know others do also)

Three months is a long time to wait for the next appointment (I won't share what the pdoc said when I asked if I could see him more often .....)

I'm sending calm and positive thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel'smom View Post
So I'm not feeling much better. I did 3 of my activity sheets. I started my mood calendar again. Because at a least it's a way to get my feelings out. I'm hoping thing will get better but it looks grim. I've been here before though. hopefully it'll get better. I don't see pdoc for 3 months now. I have to just deal. Miguel graduates in a couple of weeks. This sucks but whatever.

Hugs from:
bizi, Sunflower123