Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since May 2013
22.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 30, 2022 at 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job 30 26 View Post
I microdosed and I found the exact amount that is right for me. It took a lot of trial and error but I did it. I had a beautiful Saturday because of it = ) I'll keep doing this every saturday now. I dont understand how people can microdose multiple days in a row though, the tolerence build up is rapid, which makes it impossible. By the second day, it was null in void. Apparently it resets parts of the amygdala, which is preciesly what I needed to regain my emotions. Thank god that nightmare is over. Everyone knew how miserable I was, and with that on top of ptsd, it magnified my symptoms and made me unaware of my ego. This gave me hope when I had none, especially from that major one I had when I caught the dragon. haha.

Book is going well. I keep on tuning it. I've never written a well written ending in a story before, but I feel pretty good with this one so far. I'm adding a bit of a comedic scene in the labyrinth, of an actual dream I had that was so haunting I never forgot it. But it'll be funny how i introduce it. It will give my female readers something to psychoanalyze haha!

Newt, good to see you back! ((hugs))
This roll call is super old…we’re on 192 now.