View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
9,086 hugs
given
Default Mar 30, 2022 at 10:28 AM

I can't tell if I'm depressed about how the session went or just depressed in general today. The session itself went fine but she's always like 10 minutes late with her client before me and then doesn't make up that time with me. I asked her today if her other clients were more important because I did feel hurt. And she said "no. Its not that." She said it in a way where she knew she hurt me. She didn't explain what it was but offered to let me stay later but when I got to the car I realized she didn't keep me any longer. It just bums me out because it does make me feel like I'm less important then her other clients. She also didn't open her office door for me when I left which I found weird. She stood up like she always did. But then she watched me walk to the door and watched me open it myself and watched me walk out. I don't know. It was almost like she was observing me for something?

Overall today was productive and we got a lot talked about. Just the whole being late thing is annoying.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Mar 30, 2022 at 01:06 PM..

Hugs from:
Echos Myron redux, LonesomeTonight