View Single Post
185329 has no updates.

2 yr Member
1 hugs
given
Default Mar 30, 2022 at 02:03 PM

I remember I had tried this protocol with an actual practitioner who was trained in this. He ordered a neurotransmitter test for me via NeuroScience Inc. After reviewing the findings with me, he then recommended a nutraceutical regimen for me, which I stayed on for ninety days. After completing the ninety-day protocol, he ordered another neurotransmitter test for me through NeuroScience Inc, again. This time, the results showed my neurotransmitter levels improved. My Dopamine and DOPAC levels were no longer off the charts, and my Serotonin level was much higher (it had previously been extremely low). I remember also noticing feeling better after completing the ninety-day regimen. Could it be because I was actually following a method that had been researched and backed by scientific findings? Could it have been placebo? Who knows? A little while after I stopped seeing this practitioner, I contacted NeuroScience Inc. and inquired about conventional practitioners who also worked with the company. A representative then got back to me via email and gave me a list of mental health practitioners who also worked with NeuroScience Inc. I then scheduled an appointment with the closest practitioner near me. When I saw this professional, I had asked her about her experience with NeuroScience Inc. She then told me that her practice used to work with the company, but they were "not seeing the results" they were looking for. And that was that. I never went back to the practitioner who did work with NeuroScience Inc. And since then, I have been seeing only conventional practitioners.
185329 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote