View Single Post
Pinny
Grand Member

Member Since Feb 2022
768 hugs
given
Default Mar 30, 2022 at 02:28 PM

So Ive spread my covid germs to my fiancé and to my sister. Eeek! But they're both well and have little symptoms at the moment. My sister is a heavy smoker /vaper though so I'm a little worried.

My mood is still alright, getting there but Im back to feeling very tired. Im hoping that is just the covid and not the hypersomnia.
Im having problems with my mum and dad, they're in this totally dysfunctional relationship and only see each other two or three times a year and when they do they fight and fight and fight. Its so toxic and its not good for me to be around either. My dad is home for this week and its just been awful.
Im only staying here until we find a new house as we sold our house earlier this year. But its so hard! I really appreciate the fact that they have let me stay with my dog, but they manage to make every moment some complaint about the dog ((he's not that bad, I promise)).

Anyway, you are all in my thoughts, especially if you are having a rough time just now. I hope things will get better for you! Thank you so much to you all for all of your support

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Fuzzybear, Moose72, Mountaindewed, Nammu, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
*Beth*