catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 30, 2022 at 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinny View Post
Oh @BethRags Im so sorry, what a f****** pain in the ***** your pdoc is! Did they even listen before totally patronising and invalidating how you feel!!!??? URGH!

Im just catching up with everything that's happened for you, Im so sorry. And Im so sorry about Sid's glucose numbers too! What a shame, you've had such a rough day. Im sending you loads of hugs and positive thoughts.
And all you do in your time of need is think about others, you're such a kind hearted, lovely person!
((Covid hasn't got me down too much thank you, I think Im over the worst of the dreaded lurgy! But I have spread it to my fiancé and my sister prior to knowing about having it as they tested positive today and yesterday! ))

Anyway, I just want to say I hope things get better for you as soon as possible and that you manage to find a new pdoc!

Hi Pinny! I'm glad you've checked in, and hurrah! that the covid hasn't gotten you down too badly. I'm so sorry about your sister and your fiancee, though. Darn covid

Starting tomorrow, it may be time to increase Sidney's insulin dose by a teeny bit. Yes, her numbers are being a bit too high, but I have to remind myself that she had 2 full days of excellent numbers. So it is possible. Thank you for mentioning Sid, and for caring

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Nammu