View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
56.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 30, 2022 at 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethRags View Post

Nammu, that all sounds like a hairball - especially on a lack of sleep. That pdocs make themselves unavailable, as if they are despots, is infuriating.

Has any of the med stuff improved today? Your Latuda, at least?
Actually he gave me more going up to 22.5 to start then decreasing it by 2.5. It will take 5 months to get off of. But the tablets are going to be a pain to cut in half as they are tiny. I had already put myself down to 15, so I added 7.5 to the rest of the week. For once I’m going to follow instructions and wean off slowly. I usually am in a big hurry to get off but this Shyte is a hard one. We’ll sort of follow instructions. I’m not starting the extra latuda until I’m below 20 mg and saving the prn for bad days as it’s also an AP. The pdoc did good, I jumped to conclusions he actually gave me two bottles. One 10 mg and one 5 mg. Gee I hope I’m making since here? I’m so tired. I can’t wait for bed tonight when I’ll sleep on his dose.

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Soupe du jour

Thanks for this!
~Christina