Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 31, 2022 at 03:32 PM

@BethRags hope you get your basket soon, and I'm glad you got some good sleep

I'm here, just haven't been posting much. I'm doing pretty well, haven't had any med changes since I'm doing good lately. Tomorrow I'm scheduling an appointment to get Miss Mustachio spayed. Tomorrow I also have people coming over to change the filter to my air conditioning and I'm really not looking forward to that. I hate having people come to my apartment. They could be here anywhere between 8:30am and 12pm so I have to stay here and wait because I don't want my cat getting out when they come. I'm trying to eat healthier and am having massive sugar cravings but am trying to ignore them lol I didn't sleep well last night, and was looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow but I can't because I need to be awake for the people coming to change the filter, so that ruins my plans. I sat outside in the morning for about 30 minutes, it was nice being outside for a change. It stays pretty cold here in upstate NY kinda far into spring, on Tuesday it was like 16 degrees here and in the low 20's throughout the day. It's starting to get warmer now though

Hugs from:
*Beth*, bizi, MuddyBoots, Nammu

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, bizi, ~Christina